Father and Son

Father and Son
Their first walk together.

Both T's at the pasture gate

Both T's at the pasture gate
T2 isn't sure about the goats. They look a little scary.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Caseworkers and Scatter-Brained

This week is caseworker week. Sunday, one caseworker came for a visit and went to church with us. Yesterday, another caseworker visited. Today, still another caseworker is going to visit us. The children have learned that the caseworkers are only visiting, so there aren't tears any more.



I lost my wallet, Sunday. There was no money in it; just insurance cards, checks, debit cards, and other important papers. The good news is that I found it yesterday. It was in my pants' pocket. Boy, do I feel stupid.



We are getting ready for graduation. I have been so scatter-brained that nothing has been done. I feel real bad. I have dropped the ball with T1. We have gotten behind in her school work and now I haven't prepared for her graduation. Today, I am going to spend time working on her and her projects.



I have decided to start home learning with the kids. We are going to do lapbooks on Easter. I think it will be fun. If it works out, we will do unit studies all summer. I am sure one will be the fruits of the Spirit.





Everyone is up and wanting breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment