Father and Son

Father and Son
Their first walk together.

Both T's at the pasture gate

Both T's at the pasture gate
T2 isn't sure about the goats. They look a little scary.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Damp and Foggy

God has blessed us with another rainy day. Maybe our drought is finally broken.

N is waiting at the front door for the school bus to bring his sister, T2, home. K and T1 are playing in my room. We planted seeds in egg crates this morning. It is always fun to play in the dirt.

The dog is back again. I think she is going to stay here.

Yesterday, B brought home a "book" for me. The front had a picture of her with the caption "I'm A Mommy's Girl." I believe that is her way of apologizing for her recent behavior. She struggles so hard. She doesn't come right out and ask but she wants to be reassured about our love for her. I have started washing clothes, and already I am behind for the day. This blasted computer has been acting up. I have spent most of my morning trying to make it work! My schedule for the week has been officially thrown out the window.

Dennis' Explorer should be ready today. He has been patiently waiting for over a week. We really could have used it yesterday when we bought groceries. We had to pack everything into the back of the Suburban because of the rain. By the way, the freezer looks nice packed with food again. I hope to go to Sam's Club today and finish my shopping. I need to get back to the clothes now. I have procrastinated long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment