Father and Son

Father and Son
Their first walk together.

Both T's at the pasture gate

Both T's at the pasture gate
T2 isn't sure about the goats. They look a little scary.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pain and Anger

I still don't know how much to talk about, so this will be brief.

On the 14th, DSS came to my home and removed our children. They said there was iminent danger. The report said that the 2 yr old had on a dirty diaper and I had no wipes in the diaper bag. This is the way DSS works in our state. Frightening but true. The more people like attorneys and counselors I talk with; the more stories like ours I hear. The caseworkers have been prejudiced from the start. They are trying to cover their laziness and mistakes.

Pray that God will be glorified in this. Pray for our childrens' safety and well-being. Pray for peace for us. And pray for the people who have done this; they are hurting and need healing from God. I am still very angry with them. But I have come to the conclusion that to be able to do the kind of damage them are doing to children, they must be in a world of hurt themselves. I don't know what is causing their hurt, but I do know who can heal it. Pray that the children will come home and that minimal damage has been done. The sooner they get home; the sooner the healing can start.

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall. Malachi 4:2

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32

who had come to hear him and to be healed of their diseases. Those troubled by evil spirits were cured, Luke 6:18

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, Matthew 5:44

No comments:

Post a Comment